Finally summer break, and I'm done with my freshman year. There's a bunch of projects that I've started but then pushed off, and now's the time to start kicking them into gear.
Victor - Kinect project written in C#
- Dolphin Emulator with higher quality graphics - I can't play Project M on a Wii anymore.
What's Line? - app for holding line in pong, mainly to teach myself the framework (note, need to get cheap mac for dev work) Finishing up alexbeals.com Redoing the look of blog.alexbeals.com
- DartmouthRoomSearch build up - this needs to stylistically change and there's a bunch of features to add
- Dartmouth ID redesign - work on redesigning and streamlining what we use as ID on campus (might print a few?)
- Dartmouth ID copy - working out exactly how the magnetic/RFID works and seeing if it's replicable
DartmouthBanner API - finishing up and ironing out some things in Python API with interacting with banner
- Dartmouth Banner redesign - need to continue going through and figuring out how to organize, and then see if i can code a working version (without the backend woo!)
- Dartmouth Course Search redesign - the project has been practically abandoned by the hacker club and there's a LOT of improvements that can be made (make sure to look into integrating with student reviews? call Dartmouth)